Thank you for your interest in joining the National Womxn of Color Collective team! We are honored that you want to help further our mission to empower womxn of color interested in law.
Please note that all positions with the National Womxn of Color Collective are VOLUNTARY and without pay.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treasurer; Chief Financial Officer
- Member of the Board as Treasurer, and an Officer as CFO
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books and records
- Prepares and certifies financial statements and reports
- Deposits and disburses funds as directed by the Board
- Assists in fundraising
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Performs functions delegated by the President and oversees operations in their designated region
- Recruits existing Womxn of Color Collectives to become affiliated with NWOCC, and assists in setting up Womxn of Color Collectives at schools without existing chapters