Thank you for your interest in joining the National Womxn of Color Collective team! We are honored that you want to help further our mission to empower womxn of color interested in law.
Please note that all positions with the National Womxn of Color Collective are VOLUNTARY and without pay.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Southwest Regional Director
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Performs functions delegated by the President and oversees operations in the Southwest
- Recruits existing Womxn of Color Collectives to become affiliated with NWOCC, and assists in setting up Womxn of Color Collectives at schools without existing chapters in the Southwest
- Responsible for the following states: Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona
Director of Communications
- Member of the Executive Board
- Responsible for writing blog posts, quarterly reports, and the organization’s annual report
- Responds to issues and articulates the organization’s stance as directed by the President and the Board of Directors
- In charge of publicity for the organization and creating media connections
- Handles customer service and fields emails from the organization’s general email address: firstname.lastname@example.org